Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Middle of the Road

On a small city block between High and Liberty on Chemeketa, every Wednesday From May to October, is a little treasure dubbed Wednesday Market.

White tents line the street and the smell of fresh cooked meats rise up like a smoke signal calling locals in. This is one of our many treasures. Lucky for me, I work just down the street and very often find the time to walk up and down the aisles of Wednesday Market to say "Hi" to the regular vendors and greet the new ones. Vendors with fresh meats, locally grown eggs, and family farm vegetables along with local florists and jewelers, make this a great place to go on my break to clear my mind and take me away from it all.

WednesdayM

I would say, in most situations, that this place lacks in variety and could use some expansion. But truly, I feel Wednesday Market is just right. The perfect fit for the middle of the work week, in the middle of the city, during the middle of my day.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

No comments:

Post a Comment